Yoga in Schools
- increases strength and flexibility
- helps children to relax, unwind, and calm down to reduce stress and anxiety
- helps them sleep better
- promotes interaction between adult and child, and between multiple children
- improves their fine and gross motor skills, as well as their coordination
- develops self-confidence, self-expression, and body awareness
- promotes a healthy, active lifestyle
key2 The benefits of yoga go beyond just exercise. MiniYoga takes children on an explorative journey, fuelling their imagination and strengthening and stretching their core muscle groups whilst having fun.
Children learn how to relax and focus on their breathing too using self calming techniques. A perfect class to keep all children calm, peaceful and flexible.