Yoga in Schools
MiniYoga is an internationally accredited and approved infant Yoga programme designed specifically for children.
MiniYoga can feature as one of your weekly PE lessons for Nursery, Reception KS1 and KS2 children taught by one of our fully qualified instructors.
Benefits of Yoga
- increases strength and flexibility
- helps children to relax, unwind, and calm down to reduce stress and anxiety
- helps them sleep better
- promotes interaction between adult and child, and between multiple children
- improves their fine and gross motor skills, as well as their coordination
- develops self-confidence, self-expression, and body awareness
- promotes a healthy, active lifestyle
The benefits of yoga go beyond just exercise. MiniYoga takes children on an explorative journey, fuelling their imagination and strengthening and stretching their core muscle groups whilst having fun.
Children learn how to relax and focus on their breathing too using self calming techniques. A perfect class to keep all children calm, peaceful and flexible.
We tailor our courses to suit your and your needs. To find out how we can help introduce yoga in your school please enter your details below and we will be in touch
Register Your Interest