Wellbeing Woofers is an exciting initiative suitable for any School Setting.
Our fully DBS and Insured instructors bring well loved family trained dogs and puppies into the classroom to enable children to have close contact with our friendly hypoallergenic dogs to play games, learn how to groom and care and express their emotions with their new furry friends.
Benefits of Wellbeing Woofers visiting your setting
- Building Physical Activity
- Helping create better relationships with others
- Developing a sense of fun and trust
- Supporting children to build responsibility for caring
- A more active lifestyle
- Encouragement for speaking
- Building resilience to allergies
- Learning to love
- Protection and care
- More outdoor time
- Bonding with siblings and classmates
- Bringing happiness raising levels of the happy hormones and living in the moment
- Creates a sense of wellbeing and mindfulness
Our Cockerpoo breeding programme starts in Summer 2022. If you would like to be added onto our exceptionally popular waiting list please contact us. Our dogs are well rounded family pets. They are perfect for companion or relaxation dogs, a Wellbeing Woofer school dog or just a fantastic new addition to any growing family. We also run an in house puppy training programme teaching you all you need to know about getting a new puppy guided by our resident expert.
Register Your Interest