MiniYoga an Internationally accredited and approved infant yoga training programme for childcare staff. Designed specifically for the childcare setting, ideal for babies, toddlers and the under fives.
Benefits of Yoga
- increases strength and flexibility
- helps children to relax, unwind, and calm down to reduce stress and anxiety
- helps them sleep better
- promotes interaction between adult and child, and between multiple children
- improves their fine and gross motor skills, as well as their coordination
- develops self-confidence, self-expression, and body awareness
- promotes a healthy, active lifestyle
The benefits of yoga go beyond just exercise
MiniYoga takes children on an explorative journey, fuelling their imagination and strengthening and stretching their core muscle groups whilst having fun. Children learn how to relax and focus on their breathing too using self calming techniques. A perfect class to keep all children calm, peaceful and flexible.
The Training Course
A two day on site training course for nursery staff and child carers. The course covers the following:
- History of Yoga
- The MiniYoga poses
- Considerations in a childcare setting
- MiniYoga themes and practical demonstrations
- Story telling and self calming techniques
Who is it suitable for?
Nursery staff, child minders, nannies, residential unit carers
Ongoing practical throughout course with an open book examination
What qualification do childcare staff get?
Certificate in MiniYoga using infant yoga in a child care setting. Annual re-certification training day, ongoing CPD and use of MiniYoga logo.
If you would like to be a part of the Internationally approved MiniYoga Training programme then enter your details below and we will be in touch to let you know how to begin your training
Register Your Interest