After School Clubs
Our After School MiniYoga club can be delivered to both KS1 and KS2 children. The clubs run for one hour and are delivered by one of our DBS registered instructors.
The children will be able to relax after school by practicing wonderful yoga moves, mindfulness, breathing exercises and relaxation. After School Clubs are paid for by parents direct to Rowan Perkin. We manage all bookings and payments.
Benefits of Yoga
- increases strength and flexibility
- helps children to relax, unwind, and calm down to reduce stress and anxiety
- helps them sleep better
- promotes interaction between adult and child, and between multiple children
- improves their fine and gross motor skills, as well as their coordination
- develops self-confidence, self-expression, and body awareness
- promotes a healthy, active lifestyle
Our after school clubs are designed to help meet the needs of both the pupils and the school. Each club is tailored to the facilities available and abilities of those attending so we ensure maximum participation is achieved.
If you would like to know how we can help get your school part of the infant Yoga Programme enter your details below and we will be in touch
Register Your Interest